Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: The FOAD series continues...

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Hank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    444
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It sure sounded like chloe to me yesterday... but I guess I cant say for sure. If it wasn't, just tell her to say so, sheesh. If he's impersonating her, all she has to do to stop it is say something. So why doesn't she?

    I still think she's fake for what she did to Non and the guy before him, but at least we'd know she wasn't downright empty and heartless if she stopped this shit instead of standing idley by and letting FOAD go on impersonating her, if that is what's happening. If that's the case, she needs to not be weak and actaully have a voice and speak up and say somethin' about it.

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    ALRIGHT!!!!! SAM!!!
    This GAME can just FUCK OFF now!!!!
    *done

  3. #13
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sammy...if there is someone we shouldn't be trusting...don't you think we should know about it...like right away...*eyes you*

  4. #14
    Inactive Member CrazySam's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mel, this ain't no game! You want to know everything I learned about the CHloe thing? If that is fair, then I will make a long post, and before I get to the CHloe thing, I will tell everything everyone else told me in confidence when they were hurting. You might need more bandwidth though, cause it's gonna be a long post. I told you all to trust me, and give her a little space. What she told me stays with me until she says otherwise, unless it threatens anyone here's safety, and it doesn't. And what anyone told me stays with Sammy the same way. I cannot and will not pick and chose who's confidence I keep and who's I just leak out. I gave her a lot to think about and sort out last night. I am gonna give her that time to do that. She deserves that much. But to be honest, if I were her I would walk away from this place and never look back. The way she has been treated has been terrible here. HOw many of you took the time to track her down and ask her what really happened? And I am saying that to myself a little bit too, cause I almost fell for it too, if it weren't for Tay, and a few others. How many of you heard Non's side and not hers? I know she hasn't been in much, the real CHloe, that is. And I know why. And I know why responding to a bunch of people that were more willing to hate her than give her the benefit of the doubt isn't that much of a priority right now. She has more going on than the pool right now. But you need to hear her side before you all go hating her and destroying her. THis room isn't a game. It isn't Notro against the rest, or Snails against the rest, or FOAD against the rest. There is no winning here. These are lives that are getting destroyed on here. FOad is usin all you guys, getting you all mad at her so he is the only one there for her. And you all are so anxious to win your little wars that you are driving her right into the person's arms you are condemning her for being in. Ya all need to wake the hell up now! And that goes for me too!!! I might have not been viscious to her like some of you were, but yea, I should have given her more of a benefit of a doubt too. And I am sick about that, to tell the truth. And I am glad Tay was ornry and pushed me to do the right thing, thanks Tay *S*

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Thanos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2001
    Posts
    206
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    but hank, why should chloe have to prove herself to you guys? and if she did step up and say it wasnt her, would you guys believe her if she did? it seems like you guys have already lashed out at her, so she might be thinking that what good would it do to deny anything? i cant speak for her, or you guys, and like i said before i dont know the specifics, and i dont want to, but imo it just seems like you have already passed judgement on her. but like i said thats just my opinion.

    ------------------

  6. #16
    Inactive Member CrazySam's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    SOrry if that sounded like it was addressed to you Mel, cause it wasn't, it was addressed to all of us that didn't give CHloe the benefit of the doubt, me included

  7. #17
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Jesus Christ!!...i'm out of this one!!!...you guys can continue on...
    EVERY WORD has gone unheard!!! so WTF is the POINT?? W>T>F! is the point????

    <font color=#00FFFF>The way she has been treated has been terrible here. HOw many of you took the time to track her down and ask her what really happened?</font>
    NO! Not by all!! Thats the exact question we all have been asking from post 1..
    <font color=#00FFFF>How many of you heard Non's side and not hers?</font>
    Her's is what??
    <font color=#00FFFF>And I know why responding to a bunch of people that were more willing to hate her than give her the benefit of the doubt isn't that much of a priority right now.</font>
    Like i said! whats the point now???
    Its all been said..Very first thread very first posts..Go back and read them...
    How dare anyone say it wasnt with love in MOST of our hearts, the words we were saying, the things we felt...
    !!!!That have been ignored!!!!
    <font color=#00FFFF> THis room isn't a game.</font>
    *starting to feel like a fool
    for even careing...
    <font color=#00FFFF>There is no winning here. These are lives that are getting destroyed on here. FOad is usin all you guys, getting you all mad at her so he is the only one there for her. And you all are so anxious to win your little wars that you are driving her right into the person's arms you are condemning her for being in.</font>
    EXACTLY!!! its her choice now....right???
    in the begining, nobody drove her anywhere, she was already there...
    <font color=#00FFFF> should have given her more of a benefit of a doubt </font>
    I didnt want to believe any of this...
    and still dont...
    But Tays the one that woke you up.....k

    Minnows gone Nons gone my feelings have changed...
    as far as i'm concerned my feeling were ignored....
    CHLOE better know she does have better friends to turn to than a sick asshole, thats all there is to it...
    I will NEVER turn my back on her EVER, but this situation will hafta iron itself out without me and my 2cents......

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Jen!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    97
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok I generally keep my opinions to myself, because when I do finally open my mouth I find I have more enemies than before. However I really dont give a shit, I will not meet you people in life (although I did meet mel and GOD and I had a killer time doing so *G)so I dont really care what you may think of me. I have let a handfull of you effect me personally and I wont let anymore of you in. I doubt you care though. Im sorry if this may hurt one or more of those few people I do care for and its not intended to, however, I think this is all blown out of proportion, dramatized bullshit. Get over it people. We are all intitled to our opionions and we can all believe what we are saying is the gods honest truth. But its not always that way. I could honestly care less about Chloe or Foad the only reason I was nice to her and tried to be her friend was because someone I care about told me to give her a chance, so I did, I quickly found out that that was not the kind of person I would associate with so I dont and I will not again. You guys may like her love her or toss her aside but shes a big girl and she makes her own choices, and she has. So let her be, let her live her life. But dont put her up on a goddamn pedestal and kiss her ass because she has made what many of us think is the wrong choice. So quit with the Chloe sob stories already shit. And well Foad deserves every negative word being thrown at him, he hasnt shown an ounce of humanity towards anyone in that room unless it had a hidden barb to it. If they choose to stay in the pool, then they stay, and if they dont, see ya have a nice life...and Sam did have a valid point, by stating that basically by fighting Foad on this we are letting him win in a way, (at least thats what I got out of it Sam). Unless you were directly effected by what happened, I dont see how its our buisness. So drop it, be there for your friends no matter who they may be. Im done I dont know if that even made sense..but I guess in short shut the hell up already. *G

  9. #19
    Inactive Member rotten's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2001
    Posts
    882
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    chloe's a dork..

    and shuddup jen..


  10. #20
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Jen and I arent exactly friends..but I have to agree with her to an extent...FOAD has gotten way too much attention on this board..and I honestly could give two fucks what him and chloe do in real life or here...I dont know her and I dont like him ..so why would I...It just seems that everything gets made into such a huge deal here at the time..but we all know ..give it a lil time and they will be old news..the way I see this is...All they are really doin right now is givin someone else a rest.. smile

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •